ISHI OXYGEN BOOST is the most performing and complete method to energize and oxygenate the skin, for an effective recovery of your authentic Urban Defence, thanks to an articulated panel of bio-active molecules. Ideal for the treatment of dull, asphyxiated and stressed skin, even young and in prevention of skin aging.
For a more oxygenated, deeply hydrated skin, a reduction of wrinkles, a greater cutaneous elasticity, a more homogeneous color, revitalized, as well as tissues that are more uniform, deeply energized and more resistant to external aggressions.
Environmental and digital pollution, stress, posture, sedentariness, diet, genetics, are among the main causes of cutaneous hypoxia, asphyxiated, dull and easily irritated skin.
ISHI OXYGEN BOOST is the ultimate solution to treat the effects of stress and environmental pollution, as it acts in a natural and safe manner by regulating epigenetic activity, activating oxygenation and circulation, supporting mitochondrial activity, promoting, the expression of allostasis, protecting the cutaneous microbiota, isoepidermal pH and barrier functions.
The combined action of Epiphenols with Cosmea Phyto Synergy, a sophisticated and complex synergy of triphasic natural bioactive compounds with oxygenating, mitochondria-supporting and allostasis-expressing properties, explains the extraordinary results obtained.
Among the key ingredients to be highlighted we find the Ephiphenol Molecular Complex, the so called Epiphenols, that is a combination of natural active ingredients of vegetable origin working at different levels on the skin, through epigenetic mechanisms
(1) In vivo test on 20 female volunteers for four weeks performed at the Center for Cosmetic Product Research and Development, Department of Pharmacy, University of Naples Federico II
(2) Subjective assessment of the dermatology team overseeing the above study
(3) ATP consumption measured in vitro on Sapindus M. extract. in fibroblast culture for 24 hours
(4) In vitro test with mitochondrial count on extracts of Caper, Red Rhodiola and Mulberry in fibroblast culture for 72 hours
(5) In vitro test measuring skin resistance to diffusion of a potential harmful chemical agent; skin treated with Heptapeptide-4
(6) in vitro test of heavy metal protection, minimum value for Cadmium, maximum value for Lead
More Oxygenated Skin (2)
Deep hydration (1)
Wrinkle reduction (1)
Increased skin elasticity (1)
Smoother complexion (2)
Revitalised skin (4)
More compact and uniform tissue texture (1)
Deeply energized cell matrix (3)
Skin more resistant to external aggression (5 – 6)
PCA e PCA Na
Proteine vegetali (BBS)
Vicenina e luteolina
Phormidium persicinum (microalghe)
Ti ringraziamo per la tua registrazione alla newsletter, in questo modo sarai sempre in aggiornamento su novità, promozioni ed eventi!